Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's the year of the pig. Where will you be tonight?

No more promises about future posts. That's just a poor idea.

Today is the special Ash Wednesday, Lunar New Year post. Can't eat dumplings tonight though - they have pork in 'em. So it'll be something scrumptious, I'm sure. Tuna burgers, perhaps?

I meant to write a few weeks ago about Chris Webber and how the Pistons look so good with him in the lineup. I'm not sure they're beatable with him. Even Dallas or Phoenix would have a tough time beating them 4 out of 7, I think. San Antonio, that might be a different story. The Spurs have it when they need it. It's amazing to me. Last Wednesday was terrible. Rasheed can't just bomb threes all the time and expect things to go well.

The Flip Saunders thing is only sort of distressing. And not just sort of distressing because he says he didn't do it. I think he's a great regular season coach. I'm going to leave it at that. I would love to see Joe Dumars behind the bench, but that's not happening. Bill Laimbeer might be a more realistic option. I think that would be fantastic. I have not been all that crazy for Flip since he was named coach, and he's not winning me over anytime soon.

It's time to go home. Hopefully I'll remember the hugs and rats stories. I think they're at least OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home